Sunday, September 17, 2006

Y'all Help Me Out Now

Please, kind readers, help me bring Bradley Whitford back to television. I've been a little distresssed since The West Wing wrapped last year. I mean, I know Josh Lyman and Donna Moss are in some alternate TV universe making cute little political babies. But, I need my Bradley Whitford. He's unconventionally handsome - or maybe just so quirky that he's really attractive. Tune in to Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip tomorrow night at 10 on NBC. Also in store - Amanda Peet's first non-topless role in years.

4 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

I would SO SO watch this show if I could. Maybe I can get it on itunes like I have been getting Prison Break. Will they factor that into ratings??

I love me some Josh. In fact, I met this Australian girl at a party this weekend and her name was Rosslyn. I was all, "do you watch the West Wing?" because there's an important event that happens in the city of Rosslyn (probably spelled differently though). She was like, "YES! I LOVE Josh!!" And so began a beautiful friendship. (they get tons and tons of US tv here, so it was no surprise they get WW)

ashley said...

Josh Lyman - trascending cultural boundaries, bringing people together. That's why I love him.

Andria said...

Hey Nik, I just saw this link this morning for watching the entire Pilot! http://television.aol.com/feature/fall_tv/studio-60-on-the-sunset-strip

I have already set my TiVo, so I'm hoping it's a good show. I've heard totally different reviews -- best new show and doesn't live up to the hype!

Anonymous said...

thanks andi! i'll definitely check it out...after i get through studying for my test on friday!!