Thursday, September 14, 2006

FutureSex/LoveSounds: A Review

So the other day when I went to purchase the new John Mayer CD, I noticed that the new Justin Timberlake CD was on sale for $9.99. And since I had already shown him my boobs, I figured I should at least buy his CD. I already knew I liked "Sexy Back," but I was surprised by my response to the rest of the CD. You should also purchase this CD if you...

...are the kind of person who thinks that other people don't enjoy their time in the car enough.

...are not embarassed by letting your bass thump a little and succumbing to the urge to do a bit of behind-the-wheel dancing.

...enjoy a good dance mix while cleaning the house (i.e. like to shake your booty while swishing out the toilet).

...sometimes dance around your house like it's American Bandstand when no one is home.

...during said private dance parties, you think, "I am a REALLY good dancer."

...have ever (also during said private dance parties) danced on one or more pieces of furniture in your house.

...think Justin Timberlake is hot.

Seriously, y'all. This album's pretty good. I give it two boobs up.

9 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

I don't really think he's all that, but
what do I know?

ashley said...

Touche!

penelope said...

Justin Timberlake is like, on fire. We have All-American Rejects now if you're interested in a CD-burning exchange.

Anonymous said...

I never would have considered it before, but with a two boobs up endorsement (and with my own proclivities for both car dancing and dancing while cleaning), I'm thinking about it. . .

Ruby said...

Two boobs up would mean that you are laying down, right? Laying down for JT. Hmmm...

(Which unfortunately leads me to reference a Dixie Chicks song about mattress dancing!)

Kim said...

I am so going out to buy this tonight. In other, probably unrelated news, Ben is going to begin wearing earplugs 24/7 tonight.

ashley said...

Beware, Kim. As you can see from above, love for Justin Timberlake can cause trouble in the home. ;)

Anonymous said...

JT is hot stuff.

But I'm with Justin-- Selma brought sexy back years ago.

Anonymous said...

I'm assuming you mean he's hot in an ironic way.