Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Break Out the Cigars!

IT'S A BOY! Justin is, at this very moment, planning to plow under their backyard and build a baseball diamond. And I'm already thinking about all the things that my little nephew needs - first on the list is the sterling silver frog musicbox in the Kingoff's Jewlers window that I've been dying to buy since I found out they were pregnant. I'm SO EXCITED! Ten fingers and ten toes have all been accounted for by the proud papa-to-be. I'm awaiting the ultrasound photos now. Hurrah for my nephew!!

P.S. I know this is a cigar label, but it was so cute, I just couldn't resist.

8 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

Once again I say, HOORAY! I am so excited for you and for your family! I am certain he will be one of the most loved nephews on the planet!

Andria said...

Awesome! Congrats! That is so wonderful. Let the buying and pampering commence. Go get that frog, it sounds adorable! I can see the baseball themed nursery now! Have fun. . .

Jennifer Walter said...

Yeah!! Nephews are a blast! You'd better start studying up on construction equipment and dinosaurs though.

ashley said...

Yes, Jenny Ray! I'll have to come visit you in Charlotte for a crash-course on Builder Bob and T-rex! I'll be calling you soon for nephew-spoiling advice - you're an old pro! :)

mendacious said...

so you're anti cigar?

ashley said...

Not anti-cigar per se. But it seemed like I ought to tout my new nephew with something more child-friendly and benign. I love the retro art, though.

Andria said...

speaking of, where do you find your great graphics/art? Can you share your secret?

ashley said...

I use Google Images and Ask.com images. It's a separate option on both search engines. Sometimes you have to try a few different search terms to get what you want. I'm very particular. But hey, I'm the creative director. I can be picky. ;)