Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Bringing Sexy Back

I had a dream last night that I went to a Justin Timberlake concert topless. I've never been to a Justin Timberlake concert. And I've never been to a concert topless. I was trying to keep covered, but whoever I was with (who was a friend but a vague nonspecific dream friend) was like, "Don't cover up. He's looking at you! We'll be able to get backstage!"

But I'm still trying to cover up and Justin Timberlake comes over to us and is all, "Whoah! Whoah! I gotta see this! Lemme see!" And so I showed him my boobs. And he invited us to go backstage. He was very nice. I quickly relaxed about being topless. As though it was okay with me if it was okay with Justin Timberlake.

HOW WEIRD is that?? But hilarious. Definitely hilarious. Especially that moment where I just held out my arms and was like, "Here are my boobs, Justin Timberlake."

5 cat calls:

penelope said...

Showing your boobs in public will get you far, I hear. Also, I was informed over dinner that there's a new downtown bar featuring "Bikini Bullriding" on Thursday nights. Now that's fancy. Perhaps there was some osmotic downtown connection that inspired the dream...

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious. I've definitely had dreams where I was walking around naked/topless, but in the dream, it's usually a mortifying experience and definitely not anything that gets me backstage. I want one of those "showing your boobs is a good thing" dreams! :)

Ruby said...

I almost spit diet coke all over the computer screen and then subsequently out my nose!

We are doing a Tough Enough to Wear Pink deal here to raise money for breast cancer where the shirts are pink and say "Because great breasts are worth fighting for". Maybe JT would like to buy one in honor of your spectacular breasts!!

Kim said...

Can I repeat my joke here? Oh, I'm going for it--

You're not bringing sexy back-- you're bringing sexy FRONT!

PAAAA ha ha. I am hilarious.

ashley said...

May I just say that I recounted this dream at work. And upon returning from a meeting yesterday, found a photo of JT clipped from the newspaper with a bubble coming out of his mouth that said, "Show me your boobs hot stuff!" stuck to my computer. I left it there.