Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Paris in Boots

The Go Fug girls do a great job catching celebs and red carpet walkers and even relative unknowns doing very bad things with fashion. Most of the time, I feel like they fully explore everything that could possibly be said about an outfit. But this one...this Paris Hilton monstrosity...deserved further analysis. And I actually laughed out loud when I saw those (f)ugg boots. The matching sweatsuit with ...is that an applique on the thigh? AND on the tank top? And don't even try to tell me you were on your way to work out because you are obviously without a bra, and the girls need support if you're going to hit the treadmill. And those boots. Those boots are terrifying.

Sometimes I think the people who get fugged are trying to be avant garde. But I wouldn't even wear this to Wal-Mart. And that's saying something.

4 cat calls:

Ruby said...

She looks like she is ready for 2 ft. of snow! Which I don't see any of...

penelope said...

We used to wear boots like those up in NY for such treacherous adventures as going to the mailbox on a Snow Day. The fun part was when you'd accidentally step in the ditch (the ditch being obscured by all the snow), and extract your foot, only to lose the boot. Then it got tricky.

So anyway, yes, 2 feet of snow is the requirement for such footwear.

ashley said...

Hmm...last time I checked, such snow isn't likely to be found in Southern California. But in any case, we may need to send some to Mendacious in the event that my weather prediction is incorrect. What if she's unable to leave the house in this snow because she doesn't have the proper footwear??

penelope said...

Maybe she has some moon boots hidden in the back of her closet, leftover from Chicago...