Sunday, September 24, 2006

Housekeeping!

True to my promise, I did attend to some important housekeeping duties today. The EPA will be able to postpone their visit due to the fact that I accomplished the following this evening:

* Changed the shower curtain
* Scrubbed down the tub, toilet & sink
* Changed the sheets
* Washed the dishes
* Sorted through a pile of mail
* Set up online billpay (I know I'm way behind the rest of the world)
* Folded and hung clothes (no small task)
* Threw away a pair of shoes (gasp!) that admittedly is falling apart
* Put aside in (growing) Goodwill pile shirt and pants that obviously no longer fit me and never ever will again
* Lit candles to create lovely ambience and good smells in my freshly cleaned house

Aren't you impressed??

3 cat calls:

mendacious said...

i sit totally ashamed at my lack of productivity. and am envious of your feelings of home and order... i did put the fans away and stack the magazines but really that's nothing.

Anonymous said...

Very impressed. :)

ashley said...

Believe me, Mendacious, it got to a critical point before I got to work. And I had to pick the next book I planned to read, put it on the couch and let it taunt me until I finished my work.