Thursday, August 03, 2006

Road Trip!

It's a phrase that, to some, is full of adventure and excitement. The freedom of the open road, the thrill of the unknow.. To others, it strikes fear. The boredom, the guessing-how-
long-before-
you-can-
pee-again. Whether a road trip inspires fear or excitement, I think we can all agree that it takes on another element all together when it involves your boss. I have to do some unusual business travel tomorrow, involving a road trip with my boss and a coworker. Suffice it to say, I can't decide whether it's going to be strangely fun or completely horrifying. But I can tell you that's it's horrifying that I'm getting picked up at 6:40 tomorrow morning. God help us all.

P.S. If you like this little painting called Road Trip, check out the artist here. Makes me wish I had $400 just laying around.

0 cat calls: