Thursday, August 24, 2006

Enough Already!

Dear Celebrity Gossip Queens:
You are truly one of the highlights of my day. I know this is a very sad confession, but it's true. Every day, I come home and turn to my laptop for my daily dose of celebrity oopses and uh-ohs and no-nos and brilliance. And that is why I must say enough already with the Matthew McConaughey/Lance Armstrong/Jake Gyllenhal workout coverage. This is not newsy, juicy, or even interesting. And frankly, Matthew's looking a little skeevy these days (i.e. NOT SEXY). I really cannot figure out what all the fuss is over.

So please. Let's turn our attention to the impending birth of the Federspawn or disparaging Tara Reid's latest dreadful fashion choice. I can't take any more cycling/rowing/running/surfing photos. That's why I watch Celebrity Fit Club 4. Duh.

XO,
Ash

3 cat calls:

Kim said...

Did you see that they're going to make a Lance Armstrong movie, starring Jake Gyllenhaal? Because so many people are already watching the real-life Tour De France that we DEFINITELY need a movie version of it.

Also, do you think these guys are in love with each other? I think, just maybe, they are.

penelope said...

They're totally in love with each other. And originally, when I first glanced at this, I read "Lance Armstrong" as "Lance Bass," so it all kind of fits.

ashley said...

Yeah, I kind of think they are in love. They've formed some kind of man club...but, then there's the homosexual overtones in every picture taken of them.