Monday, August 07, 2006

Blah-gger

Maybe it's just because it's Monday. Maybe it's because I only got a 24-hour weekend. Maybe it's because my bathroom is too disgusting for words (and I don't feel like cleaning it). Or it could be the list of phone calls I have to make tomorrow: insurance for the new car, renewing my renters insurance, calling Animal Services to register Kudzu. It could be that I desperately need to go to the grocery store. Or that I need to put away the clean laundry and fully unpack my bag from this weekend. Whatever the case, it's Monday. It's reruns on TBS. It's my old pajamas and the couch that needs to be reupholstered. It's the fan that isn't quite getting it cool enough in here and the fact that I have to be up extra-early tomorrow for an appointment (followed by a client meeting I'd rather not go to)and I'm wondering when I'm going to be able to get my morning coffee. It's the dishes in the sink. It's the cat hair tumble-weeding through the living room and the short haircut I can't decide if I like or not. It's money for now and money for later and money for rent that I have to mail by Friday.

And it's time to just call it a day and go to bed.

2 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

I had a day a little like that yesterday. On those kinds of days, sometimes I can't wait to just get in bed and start over the next day (all of the sudden I'm thinking of Miss Stacey telling Anne about tomorrow being fresh with no mistakes). :)

ashley said...

Luckily today was a bit better, except for the crazy electrical storm that rolled through. Ah, love it when the light at College & Oleander goes out. As if the streets weren't already dangerous enough.