Monday, October 02, 2006

Tonight on NBC

Another stellar episode of Studio 60. Although I might be developing an overly large crush on Bradley Whitford. Eh, what's done is done. They're doing a brilliant job of hints and allegations about all the relationships between the characters and creating a sense of tension through the whole show. I admire them for eeking out the storylines instead of trying to spill out all the back story in the first few episodes. Mystery is where it's at. And great laughs. Next week's episode looks even better.

Also, JOHN MAYER is on the Tonight Show tonight. And YES, I am staying up to watch. Because I'm a good fan like that. Review tomorrow - even if I am the only one reading this blog who cares.

2 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

I finally watched this week! And I definitely plan to keep watching.

Andria said...

We finally watched last week's episode (#2) and it was really good. I do like the show and will try to get fully caught up soon!