Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Case of the Missing Stylist

I called the salon today to make an appointment with Crazy J. I've decided to grow my hair out a little, but it needs a trim, and I want to have him dye it back to my natural color. Y'all, that's a mystery itself. No one answered at the salon, and I left a message saying I needed a cut and color. I didn't hear from them before I left the office, and I made a mental note to call again tomorrow.

At 6:45, I got a call from the salon. It was the owner. To tell me that Crazy J is no longer there. He's flown the coop again. He thinks that Crazy J may be at one of the mall salons. Not the one he was at prior to this one. Another one. Maybe Rage? Well, at least he's not in jail.

I cannot find a comprehensive listing of the shops in the mall. I am a desperate woman. This is hair, y'all. This is serious business. I'm on the case. I'll take the clues, collect the evidence. With Google & Yellow Pages by my side, I'll track him down. And so help me, I'm going to have a good haircut. Mark my words.

3 cat calls:

penelope said...

In the meantime, if you can't track him down, I highly recommend Chrissy at Bangz.

Have you tried the Hair Cuttery?

ashley said...

Thanks for the recommendation. It's just that, you know, I love fabulously-gay Crazy J, even if he is sporadic, unpredictable and incarcerated half the time. But I may take your suggestions if Crazy J is nowhere to be found.

ashley said...

Update: Crazy J has been located! Hurrah! I haven't made an appointment yet, but tomorrow, kids. Tomorrow, I will not be denied.