Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Does R.A.B. Live?

If you're a Potter fan, you're not asking yourself right now, "Who's R.A.B.?" The mysterious R.A.B. who holds (or has already destroyed) one of Voldemort's horcruxes has been the subject of a lot of conjecture. The webmistress of a Portuguese fan site claims that she clarified with J.K. Rowling's camp the middle name and gender of Regulus Black before the publication of Half-Blood Prince. The middle name - Arcturus. Many had already guessed that Regulus was indeed R.A.B.

An article I read recently suggests that Regulus may not be dead, but in hiding, after stealing the horcrux. Hmmm. Very intriguing. And does he have that mirror of Sirius' we've been promised we'll see again? Thoughts?

And, just to brag, I took the Grade 2 W.O.M.B.A.T. (Wizards' Ordinary Magic and Basic Aptitude Test) on Rowling's official site last weekend. And I earned my second Exceeds Expectations. If I'm not around tomorrow, it's because I've gone to Hogwarts.

P.S. Trailer for Order of the Phoenix to be released November 17.

3 cat calls:

Ruby said...

I am very interested by the RAB possibility... and I had forgotten all about the mirror! So much to keep up with!

Kim said...

Shoot, I need to go check my Wombat results. I hope they're still up! I'm pretty sure I got a Troll...

I still think maybe there's something behind the "Regulus is Stubby Boardman" rumors... your thoughts?

ashley said...

JK did confirm on her site that Sirius is not Stubby Boardman. But maybe Regulus is? Hmmm. That idea has merit. You're no troll, Kim!