Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Happy Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Justin! Today is his 30th birthday. I'm pretty sure he'll be getting an AARP card in the mail any day now. Which is good. We'll get senior citizen discounts when we got out to dinner this week.

You share a birthday with Montgomery Clift, Rita Hayworth, Wyclef Jean, Arthur Miller, and, as you well know, your dear Evil Knievel. You're a classic.

J, I hope you have a great day, many happy returns and all that monkey business!

4 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much, lady.

I shall be driving a motorcycle over a group of flaming schoolbuses this afternoon in your honor.

Did I leave my sequined cape at your house? Oh, bother.

T. said...

Welcome to your thirties--it's pretty fun, if youi like men.

Kim said...

Wait, being thirty makes you gay? Or am I totally misunderstanding this?

Hmm. This is really putting the whole thing in a new, sort of squeamish light.

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is late, but on the off-chance that you might read this, happy birthday!