Thursday, October 26, 2006

What Can Brown Do For You?

My detective efforts paid off, and I had a lovely rendezvous with my dear Crazy J this evening. I had decided that it might be time to stop playing the blonde bombshell and let Crazy J work his color magic and reunite me with my natural color.

He's at a new salon, by the way, and this one is at the mall. While it doesn't have the quiet ambiance of the chi-chi salon he left behind, the people watching is stellar. And if there's one thing I love about a fabulous gay man, it is the unabashed snark. While I was there, he made me check out a fellow stylist's husband, who he thinks is gay, and confirm that the hubby was checking him out. He passed judgement on every head of hair that walked in the door. And all the ones in the pages of the Cosmo I was reading through the color application. It also happened to contain the 50 Hottest Guys, and he was heartened that we had the same taste in men - we both favored Mr. Nebraska. And his new word is "adorkable." He pointed out to me one stylist who also happens to be stripper. "But she looks so young!" I exclaimed. "I know," he sighed. "But hey, when I was 19, I took my clothes off too. And it would've been great if I'd have gotten paid for it."

Love Crazy J. And love, love, love my new golden brown hair. When I got home, I did what any girl does to test out a new hairstyle. I cranked up the Justin Timberlake and hosted an impromptu living room dance party. I am so sexy.

2 cat calls:

Kim said...

And yet, the pictures we were promised of the new brown hair have not materialized. UNSEXY! So produce them, NOW!

Andria said...

I concur. I need visuals, please.