Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Note to Self

Throughout the day, I tend to write down an ongoing list of things to remember on a post-it note stuck to my desk - some are things to do, some the beginnings of blog posts and others are mysteriously vague. Inevitably, these notes end up stuck in the bottom of my purse or in pockets. Here's a sampling of those sorted through this evening:

* Jeans
* Prom jewelry
* War with the rock star
* Olives
* Knitters
* Shred credit card bills
* Check out Heatmiser
* The Gates of Hell
* Jenny Ray's birthday (see? I didn't forget altogether...)
* Bathroom stall
* Call STGD
* International Delights
* "Wide Unbroken Skies"
* Don't forget Mel
* 8:30 sharp, out by 9:30
* House is on tonight
* Mom - side dish, insurance
* B Spears new album?

4 cat calls:

Kim said...

What about Britney's new album? Is that, secretly, you want to hear it? Because secretly, I totally do.

Niki said...

I was JUST telling someone about the Gates of Hell this weekend...you know, how they're behind KMart, right?

ashley said...

Kim - Guilty as charged. If I listen to it and then review it on the blog, is it considered "research"?

Nik - Totally. This guy I had lunch with LIVES back there. And I happened to have lunch with him the day after Halloween. He was like, "All these people came on the property...something about devil worship." And I was like, "OMG! You live at the Gates of Hell???"

Jennifer Walter said...

Thanks! I made the blog so I'm feelin' the love.

I tend to have a collection of things in my pockets at the end of the day too....mostly notes and the random stuff I confiscate from my students when their fidgeting in class. The popular "fidgety" items these days: the little springs from inside clicky pens and bits of erasers!