Thursday, November 08, 2007

TomCut

Tom Cruise's hair cut makes me irrationally angry with its dangerously close approach to an early '90s bowl cut and sweeping feathered bangs. I can't get over it - I mean, I posted a comment on Daisy's blog weeks ago, and anyone I've talked to in the last few days will attest that I'm still extraordinarily bothered by it. I will even lecture you on how it diminishes any ounce of hotness he still possessed after...well, he went crazy. It's just enraging. Seriously. Flames on the side of my face.

6 cat calls:

Cue said...

Horrifying. He looks all of twelve.

I seriously can't stand that guy anymore. Am appalled that I ever thought he was hot (in the 90s, when that hair was borderline in).

Kurt said...

This haircut really proves he's a nutjob. And that photo barely shows how terrible it is.

Niki said...

Ok - his hair is atrocious, and he's crazy. BUT (and I can't believe I'm still sticking up for him after all these years and the ways he's let me down) it is/was for a movie where he played a Nazi - they REALLY jacked it up. So either it's still "movie hair" or he's growing it out from bad movie hair. That doesn't make the hair less ugly, but it might make him marginally less of a tool.

penelope said...

ew. and is he standing on an incline so as to look like he comes even a little close to katie's height? or is it just me.

tempe & chris said...

I bet Katie's wishing she'd worn her 4 inch Jimmy Choo's with that dress...

mendacious said...

the whole thing makes me ill- i mean have you seen the way she's dressing! i just don't GET anyof it. and i normally stay far away from these celeb ponderances but this one also makes me irrationally angry.