Friday, April 27, 2007

Emotional Forecast

Overcast and cloudy...Chance of precipitation 100%...General area is on a flood watch...Officials recommend securing an emergency supply of Puffs...Sixteen minutes from a serious emotional front marked by rising pressure (i.e. departing from the office)...Expect turbulent weather with a brief calm (party time)...Severe showers again late tonight and most of tomorrow...Due to the weather, the blog will be unplugged for the next 48-hours...Take cover...

5 cat calls:

Kim said...

Call me if you need me-- you know where I live, AND you know that I am a world-champion cryer, so I know how to provide the moral support needed!

Jennifer Walter said...

I love you Ash! I'll be I'm sending you good thought and Jenny Ray style hugs.

Jennifer Walter said...

Wow! It's Friday after three. I can't spell.
Allow me to translate....
I love you Ash! I'm sending you good thoughts and Jenny Ray style hugs.

penelope said...

A cyber-hug from me...

hat said...

Sometimes it's just good to hunker down and let it pour. Bring out the umbrellas, love!