Sunday, April 01, 2007

Done & Undone

Done:
* Stoned kitty sleeping by cat-nipped scratcher near the kitchen
* Filmed various important Wilmywood locations: first office, first apartment, Morton Hall, beach
* Sushi
* Long bath
* Palm Sunday service
* Watching She's the Man (twice)
* Identifying Amanda Bynes ' next teen movie project and duly notifying Penelope
* Almost entire bag of Skittles
* Afternoon nap
* Marathon procrastination
* Agreeing to tap dance at Kim Shable's wedding

Undone:
* Dishes
* Taking the trash out
* Sending out resumes
* Unfinishable proposal I'm writing for work
* Packing
* Bank deposit
* iPod loading
* General life planning
* Learning to tap dance

4 cat calls:

mendacious said...

specific life planning is so much better though.

ashley said...

I generally seem to be avoiding life planning at the moment...of any degree. I think I got so far in this decision to move and now I'm unable to figure out the rest of it. So it's fly by the seat of my pants time. Which can also be good.

Kim said...

First of all, DO NOT, FOR A SECOND, think I'm going to forget about your promise to tap dance. You'd better see if those shoes come in brown, missy!

Secondly, I would like to mention that AT THIS EXACT MOMENT, you should be getting off the plane in Cleveland, where I would whisk you off to the airport bar for a beer and much giggling. But alas, we are kept apart... for now!

ashley said...

The good news, I have an abundance of "in-kind" plane fare at the moment. One of the tickets I hold certainly has Cleveland written on it! So hang on to that beer!