Wednesday, April 25, 2007

New Wallpaper?

Order of the Phoenix sure has a savvy marketing team behind it. Warner Bros. just released this new promo poster for the film in the wake of the full theatrical trailer (see below). I love that Ginny's got such prominent placement and that Cho's just a little face at the back. It's interesting that they put her right next to Harry - foreshadowing of the poster for Half-Blood Prince? The overall look of the poster really captures the essence of the book. Just 78 more days! Rah!

4 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

Awesome.

Kim said...

Hermione is really starting to look like someone, but I can't really put my finger on who. I think maybe Ben's niece Hannah?

Point is, I know what's going to happen to Harry Potter in book seven. He's going to grow up to marry me. Rowr!

ashley said...

Little Danny Radcliffe really is all grown up and setting my heart to pitter-pattering. Is that wrong? (Don't answer that.)

Is it Keri Russell that Emma Watson looks like? Maybe it's just the slightly curly hair that reminds me of Felicity season 1.

Kim said...

No, you're right, it IS Keri Russell! Good call!