Friday, April 27, 2007

Holy Cow - I've Been Sixed

It seems like just about every time I've gotten my hair cut in the past six months, I've bragged about the new brown color. And every time I've had to show the proof in the pudding, people have been disappointed to find that it isn't really as brown as they thought it would be. But tonight, at my last appointment with Crazy J, he said, "How do you feel about milk chocolate?" My first response was to say I like to eat it.

Now I find that I'm walking around with it on my head. And after all the crying wolf, I'm pretty sure that none of you will believe me. Let's just say that hair color is on a scale of one to ten (this is actually true) with ten being the blondest. He's been coloring me about a 7.5. Now I'm a 6. This is brown, folks. And now I can't decide if I like chocolate on my head as much as I like it in my mouth. I'll let you know in the morning.

4 cat calls:

Andria said...

sorry, must have pictures. Especially after the recent "golden" picture.

penelope said...

nope, don't believe you... picture please.

ashley said...

Pictures forthcoming from the office party, I'm sure. But I will tell you that the change was drastic enough to make me cry this morning. Not good. I'm sure I'll adjust in the next few days. And as I always say about my hair, it'll grow out.

Kim said...

I'm excited! I'm down with the brown, yo! But I agree, I need a picture.