Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Tuesday's Littany

* My toenails are currently painted white. I'm trying it out. For Mom. Who bought the nail polish for herself but wanted to see if it looked too hip for her. I love that woman.

* Suspect that STGD may no longer be reading my blog for lack of posts containing reference to him. BUT, here he is, and as always, my heart beats for no one else. PLUS, will see him in a month which will surely spur posting.

* Which brings me to the fact that I will likely be wearing a swimsuit with former coworkers. Is that weird?

* Contacted on Friday by a Slightly Creepy Single (i.e. not the Creepy Single). Attempted GREAT diplomacy in saying that I'm not interested.

* Currently considering solitary travel - I know, I know. My mother will have a stroke. But surely I can handle three days in New England by myself?

* Had I remembered that Women's Murder Club is set in San Fran, I would've tried harder to set up a meeting with the girls.

* I love this post that I wrote about Kudzu at the Smartini Bar.

* Never EVER try to upload 385 photos to Shutterfly at one time.

* Currently on download list - Toad the Wet Sprocket, Better than Ezra, Soul Asylum. Yes, I'm totally having a "recover your 8th grade year" moment.

6 cat calls:

penelope said...

So wait, what? Are you coming to Wilmywood?

And you could totally do New England for 3 days by yourself. How cool!

Kurt said...

Current coworkers, yes. Former coworkers, no.

3 days alone in New England. No problem.

jenn said...

I love that you are considering solo travel! That is something I have always wanted to do but have never done. You should totally go for it!

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashley said...

I'm thinking I could do like a Friday-Sunday. That way, if I bomb and freak out, I'm only a day away from home.

Pen, sorry, but, no. I'm meeting Deb and Shawn at Deb's lakehouse in Camden. :( I don't know when I'll be back to Wilmywood...

Kim said...

Could you please just bite the bullet and also add Mr. Big's "To Be With You" to that download list? You know you've been wanting it ever since we discussed it pre-SF...

Also, you and I should plan a W-Wood trip sometime soon. Your thoughts?