Thursday, May 15, 2008

Berlin Babes

Now this is a little more like it:


The ladies looked even more fashionable at the big screen debut in Berlin. Kristin Davis rocks the shamrock frock, and I absolutely adore SJP's dress. It reminds me of the Big dress. (The first time?) And her hair looks really elegant, although this shot doesn't really do it. Plus I love her shoes. Cynthia Nixon is still showing that clavicle, but the V cut accentuates her features better and gives the illusion at least that the girls are a bit more perky. And though this shot makes it look like there might be some fit issues, Kim Cattrall's tangerine is a much more daring and interesting choice than the red. Overall, a step fashion forward.

3 cat calls:

penelope said...

Going from the last photo to this one, the biggest improvement is definitely Cynthia Nixon. Much more flattering. Maybe they all read your first post and revised their outfit plans accordingly.

jenn said...

Agreed. I totally love SJP's dress, too!

ashley said...

I just noticed that poor Kim got Fugged by the Go Fug girls. I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt...I mean, I do like the color.