Monday, May 19, 2008

Underwood Underfed?

Dear Carrie,
I know that you won American Idol and let Jesus take the wheel, but I hope He just took the wheel and not your dinner, too. I don't know if it's because that guy is cheating on you that you feel the need to stop eating. But, you know, if he's cheating, he's probably not worth the starvation. Plus, you beat the crap out of his really nice car so that was probably enough. Maybe you were nervous before the Country Music Awards - I mean, like, nervous for six months before because you are looking very Twiggy-esque.

I applaud your lovely blonde hair. And I even dig your gold flapper dress. And those shoes? I'd shove you down for those shoes. Which I could clearly do, because you now weigh about 90 pounds.

Remember when you were on AI and you were all normal-sized? That was good. I mean, you look...hungry. Great, but hungry. So even though Jesus is driving, you should consider asking him to stop for a Happy Meal. Your knobby knees pain me.

xo,
Ash

7 cat calls:

jenn said...

This post is wonderfully clever and creative. :)

And agreed. . . hand the woman some french fries.

mendacious said...

yikes, indeedee.

penelope said...

Another one bites the dust... literally, that's all she must be eating now, is zero-calorie dust.

Ruby said...

I agree, she does look good with the hair, makeup and outfit, beyond her skinnyishness. I have a feeling that if she were to sweep that hair behind her shoulders we would see some very sharp clavicles. Eek.

tempe & chris said...

Agreed. When these girls get this skinny, they start to resemble bobblehead versions of themselves. And I don't think any of these starving starlets wake up and say, "Today, I shall strive to look like a bobblehead." Or maybe they do...

ashley said...

You're so right, Tempe! They do start to look like bobbleheads!!!

Kurt said...

When my life gets difficult, I often ask "Why won't Jesus take the wheel?"