Wednesday, May 07, 2008

5-7-5: John Mayer Wants a Haiku About His Hair

My dear friend Jenny Ray sent me this People.com article about how John Mayer wants a haiku about his hair. Fresh from a new (no doubt) ultra-expensive cut, Mayer thinks his finger-touchable coif is poetically inspiring. To that, I say, I didn't get an MFA for nothing. I hope John finds one of these fetching enough to rep his new 'do.


Volume is amped up
In rock star guitar riff waves
Lookin' good, Johnny



As Jonathan says
It's all about great har, man
Put some Dirt in it



In a fine feather
Just like Farah Fawcett
In a red swimsuit

5 cat calls:

penelope said...

That was some badass MotherFuckingAuthorship. Bravo!

penelope said...

And bonus points for saluting Jonathan and his Great Har.

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ashley said...

Thank you, thank you. I'm waiting for Jenny Ray to weigh in with her grade since she issued the challenge.

Do you think John Mayer will find this post and want to make out? I hope so.

Jennifer Walter said...

I love all three of them! I'm impressed! A+
You over-achiever you.
I apoligize for my tardiness....I was technilogically disconnected this weekend.