Monday, January 29, 2007

Separated by A Vile of Angelina's Blood

When I saw the previews for Catch & Release, I thought Johnny Knoxville was in it. But he's not. It's Timothy Olyphant from Deadwood and The Girl Next Door and, believe it or not, from the episode of Sex & the City where Carrie dates the twenty-something Sam. He's Sam. And the Johnny Knoxville thing niggled at me when I saw the movie this weekend...but there was something else. Something in the teeth. And the facial expressions. And the voice. And then it hit me.

2 cat calls:

penelope said...

OMG, AND he was in an ep of My Name is Earl. It's all coming together now. I heart movie/TV crossovers.

Cue said...

Sam!! Thanks for pointing that out. I'm supposed to go see that movie next weekend, and the "wait, who is that guy?" would've driven me nuts.