Monday, January 29, 2007

Extra Credit: Shower Scene

Pen's post about her weirdness surrounding the shower caddy reminded me of my own shower-related neuroses(and since she shared extras, I'm stealing her idea). I shower with the door to the bathroom open. Ever since I've lived alone, I must shower with the bathroom door open. I have the overwhelming fear that something terrible will be behind the door when I open it after my shower. This is also the reason that I only buy clear shower curtains. No fish or flowers or world maps for me. If Norman Bates is lurking out there, I want to see him coming.

And by the way, a review of my first weird confessions made me have to clip my nails last night

1 cat calls:

penelope said...

And if Jennifer Garner HAD kept the shower curtain open in Catch and Release, she wouldn't have had to listen to Sam have sex.