Monday, January 15, 2007

Dillon's Day Has Come!

Justin and Eva went to the doctor today and have been scheduled to induce tomorrow morning! They're checking into the hospital bright and early at 6 a.m. to start the process. Dillon could make his appearance any time after they administer the pitocin, but the doctor advised them it would probably be early afternoon. After much family debate, I am sadly not going to go for the birth due to time and travel constraints. But I did buy a plane ticket to fly into Atlanta on Thursday evening so that I can visit with him once he's at home - and I can stake sole claim on him since everyone else will already have seen him. Birth announcement to follow as soon as I know something. I'm already on pins and needles with anticipation!!

5 cat calls:

Ruby said...

Wow! How wonderful!

All of your lives will never be the same once Dillon arrives. In a good way. How sweet it is.

penelope said...

Yay!! So exciting!!

Hope they break her water early. I know it made my life much more... pleasant.

Here's to a happy and healthy Mommy and baby. (And Daddy, too!)

Andria said...

Tell Eva - 3 words: drugs are gooood! Hope all goes well. I know it's hard to miss out on the actual birth, but he won't know! And he will be so spoiled his entire life by his Aunt Ashley, it'll all work out.

Kim said...

This is awesome news! Megan was excited to hear it, too-- she is closely monitoring all baby situations! I'll be thinking about you guys!!

Anonymous said...

YAY! How exciting! I can't wait to see what Dillon looks like, and I'm sure you can't wait to hold him. I'll be thinking of all of you tomorrow!