Sunday, January 21, 2007

Crunchy Granola Shable - DIG!

Happy Yesterday Birthday to my favorite almost-Neil Diamond Shable! Kim, whose name if she had been a boy would've been such, turned 28 yesterday! Thanks for going into old age before me, friend! ;) I suspect it's going to be a good year - since you're getting married and all. If I had a million dollars, we'd have gone to Martha's for karaoke in your honor with all the classics - "Me and Bobby McGee," "9 to 5" and the epic duet of "I Want You to Want Me." Hot and fresh from Krispy Kreme to follow. VISIT SOON! Happy Birthday!

1 cat calls:

Kim said...

Dang! Clearly I am far behind on my blog reading. So happy belated thank you for my happy belated birthday post!!

And remember, less than a month until I visit! Prepare the mics at Martha's...