Friday, May 11, 2007

Set Your DVR!

By trying to figure out what project Bradley Whitford is in next, I just discovered that NBC is going to revive Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip! Well, by that I mean air at least one episode. On May 24 at 10, the next episode in the series "Breaking News" will pick up where the show left off. IMDB's summary says, " Jordan faces a scare with her pregnancy. Tom must deal with a crisis. Matt's drug habit is no longer a secret." NBC's site notes that Allison Janney (my hero C.J. from Sorkin's The West Wing) will be guest starring as the show's host. No subsequent airings are listed on IMDB or NBC, but I recall that there were between 5-10 episodes that never aired. I'll take what I can get. Woohoo!

2 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

Dammit! I'll be on an airplane then. You'll have to fill me in on Friday. :)

penelope said...

I'll second that "woohoo!"