Saturday, May 05, 2007

The Dirt

By popular demand, I am posting a photo of the brown hair. Lest any of you think with the stand-alone picture that there was little change in the color of my hair, I'm posting the blonde for comparison. I will admit that while I'm not a brunette at heart, I don't hate the hair as much as I did last week. As predicted, the color has settled in my hair a bit and doesn't look so drastic. And...my mom bought Jonathan Antin's Dirt off e-Bay. It's good stuff, ladies. He really does know about great har.

11 cat calls:

ashley said...

For the record, Crazy J did confirm for me at my last cut that I am in fact a natural blonde. A dark blonde, but a blonde all the same.

Jennifer Walter said...

I think brunette looks good on you.
I hope you are enjoying your time off with family and friends and that loveable new nephew of yours.

mendacious said...

i was going to say it's too cool a shade of brown for you so it seems to wash you out a bit- i think next time auburn highlights, bring a little warmth will be more to your liking.

Niki said...

you look beautiful with both! auburn highlights could be pretty sexy, though.

Anonymous said...

I think I like the brown; I agree that highlights might work nicely. Of course, you look hot regardless. :)

ashley said...

Thanks, ladies. I must confess, the brown hair picture is from my going-away office party, and therefore, I probably was looking a bit pale and sad.

I'm getting used to the brown...who knows? I may end up keeping it!

Kim said...

What, I like it! A richer brown would be good, too, and I still think you should have like browwwwn brown hair, but I dig, I dig!

Andria said...

I think it looks good; glad you're warming up to it, if just for your own mental stability. And the picture looks like a good one for the back or jacket of a book. . .

daisy said...

Can I vote? (Proceeding as I don't want to wait for you to say yes or no): GO FOR THE BROWN. You could totally rock it, but I think you should go super chocolate-y. And then post more pics. Just the humble opinion of a girl who went from blonde to brown... and is easing her way (after 3 brunette years) back to blonde. Cause even though my mom doesn't get it, hair color is meant to be changed often.

penelope said...

When I start to go gray, I'm totally going brown. I like it! And it is so unarguably brown. Yowza!

ashley said...

Mmm...well, I'm getting a lot of positive feedback for the brown.

I'm with you, Daisy. Hair color is meant to be changed up every now and then just to keep it interesting.