Thursday, May 24, 2007

Back to School

Today I visited my mom at work - for those of you who don't know, she the teacher's aide in the library. While there, I

* reshelved books

* read a book about a wombat

* was asked if I was a student teacher

* was asked if I was one of the high school volunteers

* cleaned up after a luau

* saw a guy I went to high school with

* read a note a student sent to the librarian that said, "You make books sound more interesting than they really are."

* saw parents who were my age or younger

* hit the road before the bell rang to avoid Other People's Children

2 cat calls:

Andria said...

what boy from high school? curious minds want to know. . .

ashley said...

He works at the primary school and he was in Justin's grade and played football and his initials are B.A. I hate naming names in case people are googling. If this doesn't help, I'll email you the answer.