Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And, the Winner is...

For her "sassy" entry which STGD "love, love, loved," the remaining Ashleypalooza t-shirt is awarded to Andria! STGD and I carefully evaluated the entries, and we would like to award an Honorable Mention to Megan, who was willing to put all her assets on the table. It made STGD nostalgic for my cleavage propped on his desk. Thanks to everyone who entered. I wish we had enough tshirts for you all.

Andi, congratulations! Wear it proud, girl!

3 cat calls:

Andria said...

Woot! OMG, I can't believe this! I've never won ANYTHING before. This is such an honor. OMG. Thank you! I'd like to thank my fans, who are really Ashley's fans, actually for getting me here and I totally didn't have a speech prepared, I feel so much pressure now. . .Thanks to Laura for her inspiring and courageous first entry and scaring the rest of the competition away. I can't wait to get my great new shirt! Now, look out Ash, I guess I have to dig out some old pictures and post them along with pictures of me in the new shirt. .my belly is accommodating and starting to bulge out, so we'll have some nice ones soon, I'm sure. Thanks, this is really exciting!

Ruby said...

It is probably best that I didn't win (but did get an honorable mention!). I'm afraid that poor Ashley would have been stretched to epic proportions!

Andria is a very worthy winner!

laura said...

i must agree with megan- the shirt would not fit me either right now with the weight gain i have experienced in my seventh month!enjoy the shirt, andria- we want to see pictures of you sporting ashley's beautiful face. and pleas show pictures of your growing belly so i don't feel so bad about my own!!