Sunday, March 25, 2007

Dear John Letter (Part 2)

Dear John,
I know we've had our ups and downs in the past few months. First there was your sudden metamorphosis into Marc Anthony's double. And then you started dating Jessica Simpson. I'm still not quite over that. Just ask the folks at work - it is not an approved topic for lunch conversation. But in the end, I guess if you're happy, that's good. Just please, please, for the love of music, do not record a duet with her.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, Sunday, August 5, Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA...I'll be there. I'll be in the back, screaming my head off, acting like I'm 15 instead of almost twice that. And I'll still love you, John. Just one request - "Stop This Train", will ya? Thanks so much.

XO,
Ash

4 cat calls:

penelope said...

Ew. No. Make it stop!

ashley said...

Stop John Mayer's love for Jessica Simpson or my love for John Mayer? If it's the latter, Pen, believe my I've tried. But despite his less-than-wonderful choices, I can't stop myself.

Kim said...

See if you can get him to come and sing "No Such Thing" to me so I can relive my second year of graduate school, but only the good parts. Not the crying parts. Although those parts really WERE the funniest ones...

penelope said...

Stop the very idea of a duet! I will puke all over the floor.