Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shine - Track Listing

The track listing for the David Gray early years album is finally up on Amazon and set for release on April 3. Unfortunately for me, there's no new material. It's a pretty good who's who of his work from early albums Flesh, A Century Ends and Sell, Sell, Sell. If you don't have those albums and are hungry for some new David Gray between albums, pick it up.

1. Shine
2. Late Night Radio
3. Coming Down
4. Birds Without Wings
5. The Light
6. Everytime
7. A Century Ends
8. Lullaby
9. Faster, Sooner, Now
10. Wisdom
11. Falling Free
12. Sell, Sell, Sell
13. Debauchery
14. Flesh
15. Hold On To Nothing

UPDATE: Posting this reminded me how much I love David Gray. And that I had an as-yet unused iPod laying around. I just loaded all my David Gray into iTunes and finally got the iPod going. Now I will have plenty of David Gray to keep me company on the plane this weekend!

1 cat calls:

penelope said...

Yay for the ipod!!