Thursday, March 29, 2007

Best Voicemail Ever

From my brother:
"I'm stuck in traffic. It's about 6:30. And there's a man behind me in a suit and tie in a Mercedes Benz. Twice now he's stuck his finger in his nose - up to the second knuckle - and then placed the findings in his mouth. And chewed. It's absolutely horrifically disgusting. Oh! Oh! Oh! He's in it again! He is! He is! He found it! And he put it in his mouth! Ugh!! And he's back again - for a fourth time! Omigod. That's disgusting. Love you. Bye."

3 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like classic Justin to me. :) I need a big brother for messages like that. . .

Ali said...

Wanted to say hello. Too many times have I seen THAT guy, in the car next to me. It's like these people don't think anyone can see them. Or they just don't care.

laura said...

I love the voicemail- had to share that I realized that a great deal of people in traffic were looking at my car with such disgust one day- I looked in my backseat (yes, of the minivan...) and realized my own daughter was a classic offender. However she is four and there is plenty of time to teach her how not to pick her nose !