Sunday, December 03, 2006

Zombiefied (or Separated by J. Lo)

A few weeks ago, Kim mentioned that she had seen John Mayer on the cover of a tabloid and mistaken him for Marc Anthony. I was totally appalled that something like that was being said about my dear sweet John. Until I saw this picture on his blog yesterday. John, sweetheart, eat a cookie or something. You're looking a bit drawn. And greasy. And ditch the pseudo-facial hair. What happened to my All-American rock n' roller?

4 cat calls:

penelope said...

Yikes...
I'm too appalled to say much more.

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah. . . I'm sorry but your sweet John is indeed starting to look a little icky these days. Where is his stylist (and/or what is his stylist thinking)?

ashley said...

I have to say that even though our graphic designer said he did not look that bad, that I don't want to make out with him in this picture. And that makes me sad. Also, it's just not good when you get compared to Marc Anthony. End of story.

Kim said...

I'm telling you, the Marc Anthonification of John Mayer has begun. A nation weeps...