Sunday, December 03, 2006

This is a Little More Like It

Dear God,
Since it's Sunday, and I complained so heartily the other day (see below), I thought I should say thanks for the weather. Which seems a crazy thing to do as it is utterly grey and dreary outside. But I'm inside wearing my very favorite around-the-house sweater and my fuzzy blue socks and Kudzu is piled up in the blankets in the bedroom, and it generally feels quite cozy. I'm hoping this turn in the weather will inspire me to think of magnificent Christmas gifts for my family. Now, about that peace on earth...

Love,
Ashley

1 cat calls:

Kim said...

It's officially snowing here-- winter has begun! And I will continue to be excited about it until around 9:30 p.m. on Christmas day, when it will immediately become the object of my most heinous swear words.