Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stork Incoming

Eva's doctor visit yesterday revealed that she is already starting to dilate! She's already 1 cm dilated, however, the doctor assured her that she could easily walk around in that state for some weeks. That being said, he also said she could go any time in the next three weeks and anticipates that she will go early. The projected due date was January 16th, but it looks like Dillon may make his arrival before then. This certainly changes the odds for the betting pool at Justin's office...

4 cat calls:

Andria said...

Super exciting!! That is early! not to be a buzz kill, but, she probably still has a little bit of time. I was dialated at 1cm for at least a week, I think it might have been 2 weeks and I can remember each weekly appointment thereafter being a big disappointment because I was expecting even more progress! (I've been trying to post this for a while. .the word veification wasn't showing up, no matter how many times I reloaded or what browser I used. ugh.)

penelope said...

My mommy always said... "Life is like death; you can never predict its arrival." I had a very similar experience to andria, but you never know...

I hope Eva's hanging in there for this last little bit, and with any luck, she WILL be early. Because being late is not so fun at all. Yay for Dillon! He's coming into a world of love.

Anonymous said...

YAY! Even if it takes a while, it's nice to hear of progress and to know that, no matter what, Dillon will be here soon! It is going to be SUCH a wonderful day.

ashley said...

Justin was apparently afraid to call me right away because he thought I would panic at work. Hmm. I think that's called "projection."