Sunday, December 10, 2006

Big News: The Girls are Back in Town

Yesterday, while reading an issue of In Touch from a couple of weeks ago (the one with all the details of TomKat's wedding) I found out that Sex & the City executive producer Michael Patrick King is rounding up the ladies for renegotiations on a feature-length film. On the first go-round, there was a lot of discussion about whether it was truly a scheduling conflict or a conflict between Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker over being at the forefront. But this time around, it sounds like some plot points are already being revealed - the film will center around Big & Carrie's wedding, bringing all the girls back together for the celebration. No details on when this film will make it to the silver screen, but I'm already tingling with anticipation - and celebrating by watching Season Six.

2 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

YAY! That would be so awesome. I hope it actually happens or I am going to be sorely disappointed.

ashley said...

I know - I was so disappointed last time, because I had just gotten really into S&TC when the deal fell through. And all because Kim Cattrall had to go film Ice Princess. Really.