Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Belated Blogiversary

My actual blogiversary was the 22nd, but who could be pulled away from the Potter madness to blog about blogging? In a year, I've written over 400 posts and welcomed over 12,000 visitors to Kudzu Jungle in addition to reminding myself why it is I like to write in the first place - to talk about Harry Potter for 40 some-odd posts, of course. I also like to write letters to celebrities and others in need, offering my sage advice. Or to complain about important matters such as national security and dog poop on the sidewalk. The idiosyncrasies of the 9-to-5 life were prevalent on the blog until I decided to render myself unemployed. Over the year, the blog cataloged the big move and the baby boom and the dream I had about showing Justin Timberlake my boobs. And a good time was had by all. Thanks for reading. More to come.

8 cat calls:

Jennifer Walter said...

Happy Blogiversary Ash!
I enjoy my regular ventures to your site. Taking a glimpse is at your blog is second only to checking my email. I shamelessly admit I'm a "kudzu-holic".

Ruby said...

I forgot about your boob dream! Ah, it makes me laugh all over again.

Happy Anniversary!

penelope said...

Happy Blogiversary! And many more....

mendacious said...

hurray! and many more words indeed.

tempe & chris said...

Happy blogiversary! Keep on typin' - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so happy I have an (almost) daily glimpse into your universe. I look forward to many more posts!

Andria said...

craziness. where does the time go? But, I thank you for the countless hours of procratination and late night reading/commenting you have provided me over the past year. I definitely feel reconnected and appreciate having a glimpse into your life - especially enjoying your elegant prose. and your comic musings. :)

ashley said...

It really warms my heart that you folks like the blog. Thanks...I needed some heart-warming these last couple of weeks.