Friday, July 13, 2007

Questions & Theories: Chamber of Secrets

* Is Hagrid's wand really broken? Ron's broken wand is a right nightmare, but Hagrid's clearly performs as directed.

* What do we learn about how a Horcrux works that will help us identify them in Deathly Hallows? (I admit - I stole this question from The Today Show)

* Did Snape suggest Draco produce a snake during the duel? Did he suspect Harry might be a Parselmouth?

* Are the likenesses we discover between Harry and Lord Voldemort coincidences, or do they indicate Harry has a piece of Voldemort's soul (a.k.a. is a horcrux)?

* Is it pathetic that I am writing this entry at 11:20 on a Friday night? Okay, so that has nothing to do with Harry Potter, but I'd love to hear your theories.

1 cat calls:

Andria said...

yes, Hagrid's wand seems to be fully intack if you ask me!

I totally missed the horcrux reference. There's so much burried in these books, it's amazing.

I wonder what Snape did tell Draco. interesting.

oh wow, Harry being a horcrux?! that's an interesting theory, because it means he would have to sacrifice himself in order to fully kill Voldemort. wow. interesting. I'm not even sure how it would work, though, because it's like he has to destroy the horcruxes before he can actually kill the final being, so . . .

I don't think you are pathetic, I appreciate your dedication and heavily researched theories. You are our Hermoine when it comes to HP discussions and theories! And I think that's something to be proud of. I think. :)