Friday, July 06, 2007

28

Today is my 28th birthday. Let's look take a leaf out of Trelawney's book and see what happens when the fourth house is occupied (i.e. when you're a Cancer).

My domicile is the moon, my detriment is Saturn, my element water, which could be why I cry a lot. I am creative, have a retentive memory such that the last time I played Trivial Pursuit, I had to play two game pieces because I won so fast. I am a homebody and family-oriented, which is why I live with my parents and plaster the blog with my nephew. I am moody (at best), untidy, indecisive as all get out, overly sensitive and clingy. I am loyal, nurturing, sentimental, dreamy and romantic, as indicated by my reading genre of choice. I am a lover of wit (a.k.a. STGD) and food - although, I'm supposed to be able to cook well, but really I just eat well. And lastly, Cancer is the ruler of the breastplate so Cancers are typically "top heavy." This explains a lot.

Happy Birthday to me, little moody crab that I am.

13 cat calls:

Kim said...

What I want to know is, how can it be 12:01 a.m. in Georgia right now, when it's only 11:50 p.m. on the 5th at my house. Are we in some sort of weird time zone situation?

At any rate, I want to be the first to wish you a HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Your very own videotaped rendition of the Birthday Dance will be on its way to you shortly! LOVE YOU!!

Megs said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley!!!!
And I'm a cancer, too, and show all those traits...so it must be the stars.

tempe & chris said...

Happy happy birthday Ashley! I hope you have a wonderful day!

penelope said...

Happy birthday to you, Ash! I hope it's a great one.

Ruby said...

Happy Birthday!

I feel like I should be a cancer, given some of those traits!

Jennifer Walter said...

Happy Birthday To You!!!!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you get a little bit of all the things you love in your day today (most importantly, great food)!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ashley. Eat cake for breakfast and don't do anything you don't feel like it (that's the birthday rule where I come from.)

hat said...

Do re mi...

"Happy birthday to you! Mung ngay sinh nhat cua Ash! Mung ngay ay Ashley ra doi... Haaaapppy birthday to you!"

It's in Vietnamese, but it's the same happy wishes. Happy birthday, Ashley. =)

Niki said...

Go Shorty, it's yo birthday, we gon' party like it's yo birthday, drink Bacardi like it's yo birthday.

mendacious said...

happy first few days of being born. hurray!!! have a good one!

ashley said...

Nik, it's interesting that you should quote 50 Cent. We share the same birthday!

Andria said...

Happy *cough* [belated] birthday. Sorry I've been MIA for a few days and couldn't pop up even to wish you well on your big day. Hope it was fabulous and you make the big 2-8 look so Smashing! Love ya!