Friday, January 04, 2008

Absurdly Pleased With...

* What I wore today - very simply, new jeans, a navy sweater with a button-up underneath and my new quilted vest and cowboy boots

* Almost being done with a good book and knowing I have another waiting upstairs

* A new episode of Women's Murder Club tonight

* New organic cotton bathrobe

* Kim's admission last night that her career aspirations as a child were to solve mysteries with Lavar Burton

* The size and shape of me...no more, no less

* Cherries

4 cat calls:

penelope said...

That's just fantastic, all of it.

Ruby said...

I am absurdly pleased with your outfit as well. Cowboy boots and a vest is awesome.

My career goal as a little one was to be a garbage man and ride on the back of the truck. My mom was psyched!

jenn said...

I love cherries! And an organic cotton robe. . . how cozy.

Furthermore, I applaud any woman who is absurdly pleased with her size and shape. Hooray!

Kim said...

You all laugh now, but you'll be sorry when LeVar and I crack the Kennedy assassination.