Sunday, January 20, 2008

They Say It's Your Birthday!

Happy Birthday to the somewhat-newly-married Kim! On the official birthday call, we had a serious conversation about football fandom, insurer's insurance, Albert Bell's baseball card, and coming clean to our parents about our voting preferences. That means we're old.

Kim, I hope your birthday is as full of joy as a day spent solving mysteries with Lavar Burton in a red car! Here's to an odd-numbered age - your favorite - full of impossibly good things like finally getting George Clooney to sign on for The John Boston story. Love you!

4 cat calls:

Kim said...

Aw, shucks, thanks! And can I just say, the picture of LeVar Burton kind of made my heart melt a little. LeVar, if you're reading this, please contact me, because I know we could really solve some serious mysteries together.

jenn said...

Happy Birthday, Kim!

Kurt said...

Levar Burton is the man!

Anonymous said...

He'll always be Geordi La Forge to me.