Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Say What You Need to Say

That's right, kids. It's time for the first John Mayer post of 2008. Okay...I'm sure there are many among you who think John Mayer is lame and that I'm lame for my insanely freakish fandom. But I highly encourage you to take a listen to "Say", written for the new movie The Bucket List, with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. I found it to be a great sort of anthem for starting off the new year. Listen. And then say what you need to say.

3 cat calls:

Kurt said...

I'm too old to understand these young kids and their music. Also, I don't like the music video scenes in these modern movies.

jenn said...

I can already tell that watching "The Bucket List" would leave me in a bucket of tears!

Cue said...

Oh, I totally love him. If only I could get Jessica Simpson out of my head... as far as I'm concerned, she did for John what Scientology did for Tom Cruise. And that is all I have to say about that.