Saturday, January 05, 2008

Good and True News

Please welcome to the blogiverse some Good and True Things as penned by Jenn. If you're lucky, she'll eventually recount some highly amusing and slightly embarrassing stories of my earlier years, seeing as how we were fairly inseparable during that time. Hence the listing under Hometown Jungle Cats.

As the blogiverse expands, the world gets a little smaller, bringing all of us far-flung friends a little closer together. And that's a good thing.

4 cat calls:

Megs said...

I love your Brian Andreas picture there...
I own like, 80 of his prints.

Kurt said...

Blogs are so 2004.

ashley said...

Oh, Kurt, you know you love it. Besides, I heard 2004 is the new 2008.

jenn said...

Thanks, Megs! I'm surprised that I don't also own 80 of his prints. They are all so great.

And thanks, Ash, for announcing my debut! Please remember in future that you did publicly invite me to post embarrassing stories. ;)