Saturday, February 24, 2007

Chasing Away the Winter Doldrums In Style

I read Meg's blog this week about how February has her down. I agree...it's the shortest month of the year, and yet, somehow the longest. It's the end of winter, and the anticipation of spring is almost tangible. Even the days at work lately have been unbearable...but maybe that isn't so much the weather. Anyhoo. I decided to fight the blahs with a little fake online shopping. Behold the $651 Manolo Blahnik open-toed Orsay sandals. Deelish.

2 cat calls:

Kim said...

You need to come and spruce up my shoe style, because I've worn nothing but my black flats and green sneakers since I got back here. When do we shop for shoes for real?? I can make no shoe decision without you!

ashley said...

You got it. But I don't think you're going to want to blow $650 on Manolos.

We've got to get you in heels. Once you get high heels, you'll never go back!