Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quarterlife

Because I'm always the last one to get with the program, I'm not on MySpace. But I might get on it this fall. MySpace is launching its first TV show, Quarterlife. Brought to you by the producers of thirtysomething and - yes, excitement please - My So-Called Life, the show will meet the generation in between the two previous hits, tackling a crowd of twentysomethings who share a house and record their thoughts on blogs. The show will air in 8 minute segments on MySpaceTV and then be available on Quarterlife.com. As you might guess, the show will feature interactive components, with all of the cast maintaining MySpace profiles and actual blogs. The 36 episodes will be released twice a week starting November 11. I hesitate to say that I'm going to watch this - you know I tend to doom shows that way.

3 cat calls:

Cue said...

Bite the bullet! Then I can friend you. :)

mendacious said...

yah i will also totally friend you!

and am super psyched about this series.

Anonymous said...

Dan recently joined MySpace and one of his friends made fun of him for being the last person on Earth to join. I didn't realize this was something people actually do (more like something they set up and never look at again), but now I'm thinking I may need to join just to be in the loop!