Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Magnetic Poetry Kit: Travel Edition

Until I have enough wits about me to write a real post, enjoy some tidbits from my trip...feel free to move them around on the fridge and make poems out of them. Missed y'all.

jet lag * brisk * sitting * macadamia nut bananas foster waffles * camera * motion sickness * nametag * beverage service * snowing * static electricity * hoofing it * Mormons * breathtaking * architecture * pioneers * alarm clock * keynote speaker * calling * jargon * navajo pottery * a/v equipment * red carpet * plaid lampshade * glacier mints * writing * greek omelette * bathroom phone * clean * reading * solitude * cabin pressure * rudy * revolving door * olympics * remini coffee

5 cat calls:

Megs said...

Welcome home, Ashley!

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait for you to fill in all the details.

Anonymous said...

I think you might have forgotten a few, such as:
farty teens * paranioa * see's chocolates * temple of fright * trax * "most people get up earlier than you"

otherwise, nice job!

penelope said...

Yay, you're back!

ashley said...

Thanks for the welcome backs. Lots to say about Salt Lake City - some funny stories, some introspection. I'm just going to eke out over the next few days. I'm going through blog withdrawal, some I'm probably going to blog my fingers off. Oh, and photos forthcoming!!