Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bloody Exciting

If the 58 second teaser trailer got you quivering in your robes, check out this video clip from the HBO Sneak Peek at Order of the Phoenix. At 3:50, it gives a little more behind-the-scenes footage and additional scenes not included in the teaser. Clearly, the plot of Phoenix is more complex than the ones before it, and the older actors are enjoying the darker material. The sets look amazing. Bellatrix looks wicked scary. And I think Luna is perfect. It's all very promising. Makes me want to go home and start reading the book for the...well, let's not mention how many times I've read the book.

2 cat calls:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! I had actually planned to start yet another re-read of all the books today (for some reason I get in the mood for HP around the holidays), and now I'm even more excited!

ashley said...

It's funny you should say that because I feel the same way. Perhaps it's because the first two movies came out at the holidays. Whatever the case, the OOTP buzz is making me want to rewatch and reread for the umpteenth time!